Where to Shower When Camping – A Guide for Experienced and Inexperienced Campers Alike
As an experienced camper and a father of three, I understand the challenge of finding the right place to shower when camping. While it can be difficult, it is definitely possible. In this blog post, I will share with you some of my tips, as well as some of the best places to shower while you’re camping. Keep reading to learn where to find a hot shower, as well as some simple tips to make your camping shower more enjoyable.
Tips for Showering While Camping
Showering while camping can be a challenge, but with a few simple tips you can make it a much more enjoyable experience. Here are some of my top tips for showering while camping:
- Pack light – The less you have to carry, the easier and more enjoyable it will be to shower while camping.
- Bring a bassinet – If you’re camping with small children, a bassinet is a great way to keep them safe while you shower.
- Bring flip flops – Flip flops make it easier to move around in the shower and keep your feet clean.
- Use a tarp – A tarp helps to keep clean water away from dirty water. It also helps keep your area clean and free of mud.
- Bring a camping shower – A camping shower is a great way to stay clean while camping, providing hot water on demand.
Following these simple tips can help make your camping shower a much more pleasant experience. Now that you know how to make the most of your camping shower, let’s take a look at some of the best places to shower while camping.
Best Places to Shower While Camping
Finding the right place to shower while camping can be a challenge, but there are some great options available. Here are some of the best places to shower while camping:
- Campground Shower Facilities – Many campgrounds offer public showers with hot water – perfect for a camping shower. Just make sure to follow the campground’s rules and regulations to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
- PUBLIC Showers – If your campground doesn’t offer shower facilities, you might be able to find a public shower nearby. They’re usually located at parks, train stations, and other public facilities.
- Solar Shower Bags – Portable solar shower bags are a great way to get clean on the go. Just fill one up with water and set it out in the sun to heat up. The hot water can give you a nice warm shower without needing to worry about finding a shower facility.
- Camping Showers – Many camping stores sell portable camping showers. These showers come with a shower head attached to a bag of water that you can use to shower. They’re a great way to stay clean while camping without having to worry about running out of hot water.
Having a shower while camping can be a great way to stay clean and enjoy the outdoors. With the right tools and tips, you can make it a much more enjoyable experience.
Showering while camping doesn’t have to be a challenge. With the right tools and tips, you can make the most of your camping shower. From public showers to solar shower bags, there are plenty of ways to find a hot shower while camping. So, the next time you’re out in the wilderness, be sure to take advantage of one of these great options to stay clean and comfortable while enjoying the outdoors.
To learn more about showering while camping, check out the video below!